Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Anniversary Cards

Some dear friends have anniversaries coming up so it's time to get out the stamps!  I knew I wanted to use the old StampinUp "Summer By The Sea" couple.  I found several great photos, scanned them in and printed them out on regular matte card stock.  I picked backing colors, then stamped my couple on the same or complimentary colors.  I fussy cut them and affixed them on the card with thin dimensionals so they stand up just a little.   I lightly stamped "Love" in the sand, hoping it would look like they had written it with a stick.  I think they all came out pretty nice.  Enjoy



2 comments:

Pam Staples said...

Oh, I love this stamp set. This is the image we used on my Wedding Invitations when my husband and I were getting married (and I made him punch out 400 hearts!)

Two Happy Stampers said...

I love the photo background with the stamped couple. What a great idea! These all made up so nicely.