Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Petite Petals on Strawberry Slush

These are a complete case from Stamp Your Art Out-Rachel.  How pretty and what fun!  Have a friend hospitalized - sounds like a good place to send one.  This uses Strawberry Slush & Whisper White cardstock.  Strawberry card base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2.  Second strawberry layer is  3 11/16 x 3 3/8.  White layers are 5 5/16 x 4 1/16 and 4 1/2 x 3 3/16.  I stamped Gorgeous Grunge with Silver Encore and embossed with Silver Detail EP.  I stamped Flower Shop in Strawberry and stamped Petite Petals in Cantaloupe, Blushing Bride and Wisteria Wonder.  All flowers were punched out using SU punches.  On one card I raised the inside layer with dimensionals - on the other card I used the dimensionals to raise each flower.  Can't decide which I like best so  both must be ok.  I used Rhinestones in the centers of each flower and placed four silver sequins on the cards.  I think they turned out quite nicely and am going to try them in several different color combinations.


1 comment:

Two Happy Stampers said...

These turned out beautiful. Thanks for sharing:-)