Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Butterfly Resist

I made this card for a friend today, just because I miss her!  It started out to be a Resist card, but sort of mutated as I went along.  I stamped Papillion Potpourri with Versa Mark and embossed with Clear EP.  Sponged Pool Party, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist and Midnight Muse around.  Wasn't thrilled with the results so overstamped more butterflies using the Marina Mist and Midnight Muse.    Now it looked better.  I cut the page into narrow strips, approx 1 1/2", and cut a Not Quite Navy strip to go behind it and create a border for the strip.  Put it all on Marina Mist  and added a sentiment.  Not happy with how the sentiment shows (or doesn't show) but a little late to switch up now.  It was fun anyway.

1 comment:

Two Happy Stampers said...

Beautiful, Diane. Love the colors and the butterflies are gorgeous!