Search This Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Birthday Candles

Many years ago, they created a wonderful thing called a Big Shot Machine.  With this machine and some Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, you could imprint raised decorations on your card stock.  We borrowed the machine, thinking we would never own such a wondrous invention (and that was how many machines ago?), and some folders and embossed an entire shoe box full of card stock quarter panels.  How fun.  I came across this box the other day and decided I'd best do something with some of the embossed pieces and since I was in need of some birthday cards, I started there.  I printed out some Digi candle images, colored them with Copics and cut them out.  I rubbed a stamp pad lightly over the embossed c/s, to enhance the design a little.  Attach the candles with dimensions and mount onto a finished card.  An attractive, fun, easy card.    Enjoy

No comments: